Thank you to our country's heros

Archives1

Staff member
It's a bit late in the day, but never too late to say it. To all the women and men who served our country from any branch of the military and also the police, fire, ems or any other service, thank you from the bottom of my heart. I included fire and ems because they too serve their country in a very great and important way. The dangers faced by any American, is not always on a war torn battlefield but also in our own communities. These places can be very dangerous and really are a type of battlefield. You all risked your lives and still are so that I, and all others can be free. And free comes in many forms. It may not be memorial day in other countries today, but your service there means no less to me. Thank you also for your service and sacrifice.

Thank you Steven. We are truly Blessed to have courageous men and women who are willing to protect us. Thank all of you for your sacrifice and service. Everyone appreciates all you do and have done for us to keep us free and to keep us safe. May you and your families be Blessed Abundantly in all you do.

Thank you
USMC 90-94
Law Enforcement 98-Current and yes I am bladder incontinent and wear diapers 24/7. I don't let it slow me down. 5 more year then I will see what retirement brings me.

Thanks for your service all. Proud of you all for serving.
We are so Blessed for yours and your family sacrifices. Thank you