Testicles and a sense of humor

Archives1

Staff member
Please keep a sense of humor with this question - i’m reading an article regarding removal of testicles in regards to having prostate cancer so your testosterone level will drop significantly which we know that testosterone feeds prostate cancer? When I think about my two longtime friends and how they just hang out now with no real purpose I wonder if they are really needed ? You can achieve dry orgasms which are much cleaner and just as pleasurable and you don’t need testicles to do that they are just kind of in the way now and get awfully hot and sweaty when wearing a pad or depends, the days of someone strange seeing you naked are over so who would really know? It would be more of a psychological thing if anything- any thoughts? ☮️

I am missing one and soon to be the other at 46 yrs old. Kids are done so are my boys. I honestly am ok with it and it is much less uncomfortable even missing just one on the hot days

I have had a few days when i thought maybe they was over rated anyways. Im not ready to part with the ones i have just yet tho.

I lost One when I was Younger and have an implant. Even if you decided to remove them for medical purposes you can always keep things aesthetically pleasing if you wish🙃 but I think It’s all about risk to reward 🤷🏼‍♂️

Puka,
I love your humor. We'd all be much happier if we could give up taking everything so seriously and learn to laugh and enjoy life in whatever form we have. Thank you for making my day.

Testicle and a sense of humor?
I have one of these but not tbe other.
And still get sweaty on hot days.

may941 - I'm an 83 year old female and I get a sweaty crotch every day and I'm not considered overweight. LOL I come from a sweaty family on my paternal side! A few years ago when I worked in my yard/garden I had to put a wet cloth around my neck and a wet wash cloth on my head with a hat over that or my glasses got so wet from the "glistening" that I couldn't see. It was a big issue when I was in menopause and my husband and I wanted to be romantic. That cooled everything down considerably. OMG I can't believe I said that.

To clarify, kudos to those of you with testicle a nd their role in your lives.
You do you!
A sense or humor or sweating well, we do wee....