Switching to the megamax

Archives1

Staff member
Im gonnz switch from my trusty suptrmes to the megamax. Im going to have a lot of times when i cant change (ie when out. I haven't found a way to change on one foot) ill probably do 2 cases of megamax and 1 supreme.

If I wore brief diapers, I would use the Megamax for night and Better Dry's for day. I have tried and liked both. Both worked well. However;I use the Abena Pull Up diapers from Northshore for both day and night use and they work well for me.

I wish that I could try the Megamax. It sounds like a great product. But I live in Canada; and so far as I can tell, there is nowhere to buy them in this country. And my experience with trying to buy diapers in the States and having them shipped across the border is that dealing with customs can be a nightmare when the product being shipped is adult diapers.

They are really good. They did a redesign on them and I am thinking I liked the other design better as there was a little more coverage in the front and sides.
They also have extra large size now. That helps for allot of folks if you have over a 52 inch waist then that is great news for folks who need an excellent super absorbent adult brief. I so wish they would make a megamax pull-up. That would be excellent

I wish they would make a plastic backed pull up diaper. I would love to wear those instead of the cloth backed pull up.

I agrees with mhart82, I would like to see a pullup with plastic. I Hate the tape diapers, I Have trouble putting them on and getting right size.I hope a company will make them soonl

Pull-ups vs tape on diapers must be a very individual preference as I have yet to find a pull up that fits well enough so it doesn’t move around too much. I’m a fairly active person and every pull up I’ve used has always moved around too much either causing chaffing or leaking or both, whereas a tape on diaper very rarely moves or leaks on me. I wonder if it is a size or hip(less) issue but I wish I could find a pull up to wear that worked for me!!

I learned a trick to the tapes since the megamax diapers have a landing zone tape on them. I use the width of my hand as a guide to where to put the tapes.

So hold the brief like you would be putting it on. Mark with a sharpie marker where the tape should be to fit you for both sides.
Lay the brief flat and use you hand or a ruler to determine where to put the tapes each time for a snug fit. Once you figure it out once it’s a breeze. Then it’s a pull-up

you and I have a lot in common as far as tape on diapers vs pull ups and I can't use the cloth-like covered diapers as well

Petejc said:
Pull-ups vs tape on diapers must be a very individual preference as I have yet to find a pull up that fits well enough so it doesn’t move around too much. I’m a fairly active person and every pull up I’ve used has always moved around too much either causing chaffing or leaking or both, whereas a tape on diaper very rarely moves or leaks on me. I wonder if it is a size or hip(less) issue but I wish I could find a pull up to wear that worked for me!!

I highly doubt we will ever see a plastic backed pull-up so many people are convinced that cloth-like covered diapers and breathable diapers are supposed to be so much better for you, for example, look at all the plastic backed diapers that have disappeared personally I say bunk I can't stand cloth like covered diapers they wick moister sag and even chafe and do not contain odors especially the supposed breathable ones

colin13 said:
I agrees with mhart82, I would like to see a pullup with plastic. I Hate the tape diapers, I Have trouble putting them on and getting right size.I hope a company will make them soonl

Inconinmiss said:
I wish that I could try the Megamax. It sounds like a great product. But I live in Canada; and so far as I can tell, there is nowhere to buy them in this country. And my experience with trying to buy diapers in the States and having them shipped across the border is that dealing with customs can be a nightmare when the product being shipped is adult diapers.

We are working out a better solution for us to ship to Canada. We currently use the US Post Office but it is slow and expensive. It looks like it will be a few more months until we have a better option, but it is a priority for us.

Kudos Adam,
I really like your company and the items you carry. Great job.

I have to order another case of megamax in a few days. Good product especially for night time. Wish you much success in you business.

Kind regards,
James PoormN