Stem cells fixed it (thus far)

Archives1

Staff member
So until last Friday afternoon i was diapered with little control. I got a stem cell IV for psoriasis and within hours i had no more leaks. And by Sunday no urgency. Insane.

This was Exosomes from stem cells, not the full cells, doc explained why, wont bother with those details here. Its experimental and until recently you had to travel to Panama, Mexico or other parts of the world to get it but its now “experimental” here so the doc i worked with had to fill out paperwork and get the thumbs up from FDA

It cured my bladder ( at least thus far) and also fixed my chronic fatigue. One other notable side effect is lower BP even after running out of meds and not yet refilling. BP is staying about normal range.

This is an insanely great treatment in my experience. It is not insurance covered and costs a ton ($5000 to $15000 and even more depending on what you need etc) but if you happen to have the resources it is worth looking at.

Wow, that's certainly interesting information. Thanks for sharing that. I hope you'll keep us updated on whether this is sustained longer term. Also, do you have any reference regarding the cost in other countries? I've considered going abroad for major dental work and it can make sense in many scenarios.

No idea about dental but ive heard for stem cells in Panama its $25k minimum. Mexico has some more cost effective options. Some will even arange for a hotel in SanDiego and transport you in their private coach to the clinic in Tijuana and back after the treatment. They were quoting somewhere in the $10k range

Do a search for “regenerative medicine” in the nearest major city to you. (They are in chicago la atl nyc type places but maybe not the smaller big cities yet). Call them and start there

Good question. I should have included that. I specifically asked about the source to make sure it was not fetal. It wasnt. Its placenta. They gather cells from placenta tissue and then multiply the m in the lab after testing the tissue fir all the bad stuff. Totally ethical but not my own cells as adult stem cells are way less effective.