Starting to think it’s all in my head.

Archives1

Staff member
Last month I was completely dry. I mean that has been the longest I have been in years. For those who don’t know. I’m a bed wetter by dreams. I don’t have any other urinary problems during the daytime. Also as a child I never bedwetted. This started around age 22-23 and I am 29 now. And it’s ALWAYS dream related bedwetting. Last month I was so proud of myself for not bed wetting so much so that I could only focus on the fact that I was NOT bed wetting. Because I wasn’t bed wetting I kept asking myself..what did I change or what was I doing differently in my daily routines..was I less stressed? Did I change foods? The answer was no. The only significant thing I could think of was that I drank tap water by way of home-made lemonade and I NEVER drink tap water from the sink because of certain phobias that I’m pretty sure are unreasonable since they haven’t been validated by professionals. This was literally the only thing that had done differently. So needless to say, with all that focus on NOT bed wetting I started back 😢. I could be the problem. Also for those who read my New Years Resolution post....I have not been to any doctors yet. These first few months I’ve been busy with traveling for work and taking care of my nephew who ended up staying with me due to the present global pandemic. Speaking of which, I hope you all are staying safe. Thanks for reading my posts!

Hi JMoss,
Thanks for your post. I hope you and your nephew are staying healthy and safe from the Covid-19 virus.
Sometimes people have dream related wetting, it’s not uncommon. Other folks have issues because their bodies produce more urine at night for various reasons. Fluid buildup in legs is a big one when we lay down for the night. That may be a good conversation to have with a doctor when that happens.

Anyway, hope you stay healthy. This will pass soon with the virus. At least there is a plan in place and it’s working to reduce the spread. Hang in there. Do something you enjoy to help take your mind off the world and local events. Be Blessed, and be a Blessing to someone else🙂
Kind regards,
Jim