Solimo Amazon’s Brand

Archives1

Staff member
Has anyone tried out their pull ups? I am not sure if they have a briefs version as well

I am just curious to see if they compare to depends real fit.

Lol I am not trying to see if they compared to north shores go supremes as I am sure they won’t just because of the price tag. :). Just curious if anyone has tried them???

I've tried the guards and i wouldn't recommend them. Don't know what material is used but they are uncomfortable,itchy like,don't hold odor well

I did try them and they are HORRIBLE!! Remind me of attends poly back brief which is about as leaky as a strainer!! Just an FYI for others as well, the xp5000 diapers are horrible as well, I bought a case of these and 9 out of 10 leaked through the plastic backing like they had thousands of holes in them, really really disappointing!!

Eww! @Petejc, what a waste of money! Having 9 out of 10 leaking through the plastic is not a good record at all! I'm sorry that had to happen to you. :( Can you get your money back from the company? I think you have a most valid reason to complain and ask for a refund! If not, then you may be able to use them to wipe up spills in the garage or kitchen or just take them to a thrift store and they can sell them at rock-bottom prices!

Well, Pete, that sounds like a good "Plan B!" One of my favorite sayings is to always have a Plan B (whatever that is!)