Small Update

Archives1

Staff member
Hey Guys,

I just got out of the medical center. Ive had a trying week - let me tell you that. I went in for a psych evaluation but with my life and the people that are making accusations and my family and municipality which are trying to hide the truth and to be honest has turned into the biggest witch hunt ive ever been a part of - i finally logged onto here and saw that possible family members, local government or even out of state parties are trying to schmear my name.

I wrote a note to my mom while i was in the hospital explaining things - and because of how much involvement this situation is - i feel that people are trying to pass the buck to county officials so that things can get silenced and hushed up.

I know i sound schizophrenic - but to be honest - im not. I suffer from Post Traumatic Stress Disorder, Borderline Personality Disorder, and Major Depressive Disorder.

The past few years of dealing with loss of bladder control, family issues and my family pretending to be involved in my life - and trying to meet new people - i can honesty say ive tried to get support and help for my bladder issues - and im thankful that i have all of your support on here as well.

Im sorry if my post scared you guys - believe me - im in a situation where i have a ton of people who want to deny the truth and you know what - im thankful that ive got my mother and step father to support myself.

At the end of the day - I just have to realize; there is no place like home - and while I live in a false reality at my dad's, my reality is always true at my mom's.

Love and Support,
Honeeecombs

So sorry you're having to go through all this Honeeecombs. As if it wasn't enough to deal with you now have the incontinence too. It's a struggle to get through all of it. My 60 year old son was arrested a couple weeks ago for murder in the second degree. He says it was self-defense and not murder at all. And his story sounds plausible. He is undaunted and seems to have a decent public defender. This will be an ongoing development for the next two years I expect. Our family is struggling to deal with all of it.It sounds like you have good family support and that's the most important thing of all. My motto in life is: This is temporary. I can handle anything if it's temporary!

ritanofsinger said:
So sorry you're having to go through all this Honeeecombs. As if it wasn't enough to deal with you now have the incontinence too. It's a struggle to get through all of it. My 60 year old son was arrested a couple weeks ago for murder in the second degree. He says it was self-defense and not murder at all. And his story sounds plausible. He is undaunted and seems to have a decent public defender. This will be an ongoing development for the next two years I expect. Our family is struggling to deal with all of it.It sounds like you have good family support and that's the most important thing of all. My motto in life is: This is temporary. I can handle anything if it's temporary!

Thank you @ritanofsinger. Indeed, all things in life are temporary. Truth and Love will always prevail.

Sending prayers to your family during this time.

Blessings in Christ,
Honeeecombs

@pegasi99: Thank you. I appreciate the prayers.

Anywho guys, things just haven't sat well the past week. My significant other had a black sports car follow him all the way home from a half hour ride the other day. I've been getting followed and felt stalked.

My biggest concerns is other parties going out and telling others of my personal life and then claims coming forward because of it.

For instance I worked at place I can't disclose - where I had an employee come up to me that kept asking myself if I liked cookies. For two days he asked if I liked cookies - 🍪. Ever watched "The Help"?

A few days later, some unknown folks come to my door and introduce themselves with cookies that I didn't eat. Well my significant other ate them with a kidney stone, and ends up getting Sepsis infection with E-coli bacteria found in his urine. A few hours gone by without seeking medical attention the doctors say - could have been fatal.

I like to believe that people always have the best intention of others - and therefor, things like entrapment or mischievous pranks gone awry do not commonly happen.

But in other news, please pray for my significant other in his recovery as well.

Blessings In Christ,
Honeeecombs

Praying for both you and your significant other. So sorry you're in this frightening situation. Blessings for good health and safety.

Good evening.

The people in my life are pretending as if they are unaware of my life. My bladder spasms have worsened today, and it's been an up and down hill battle of emotions due to ptsd and bladder problems.

My significant other has been acting wishy washy lately. He's threatened myself with his dad's bb gun; I've told my step father that. He can be very controlling. But I've stood by him through all of his recovery. I've tried so hard.

But after many many months of being targeted - in some retrospects even years. I can safely know in my heart; the truth.

That gives me peace.

Also the NAFC has been changing usernames at the behest of law enforcement agencies trying to cover up and sweep people and a story under the rug. Screenshotted for safety.

Blessings,
Honeeecombs

Honeeecombs, I don't know anything about what is going on in your life but it sounds CIA-ish (what I see on TV shows). It sounds frustrating and terrifying.Is there to be any resolution?

ritanofsinger said:
Honeeecombs, I don't know anything about what is going on in your life but it sounds CIA-ish (what I see on TV shows). It sounds frustrating and terrifying.Is there to be any resolution?

Hi @ritanofsinger:

If you only knew. Hahahaha. I mean I did have a conversation a few weeks back about how much I love America 🇺🇸 and rights for ALL people. I mean my friend and I really got into talking about life in the 90s compared to today and what I believe Edward Snowden to be a risk to National Security while my friend believes he could be seen as a hero. I mean the one good thing about America is our Liberty and Justice system. So I really don't think it could be CIA related. FBI maybe, NSA, possibly.

Maybe I said too much on the phone lol 😆

Blessings,
Honeeecombs