SLEEVELESS ONESIE

Archives1

Staff member
So have any of you fond good sleeveless onesie?

I'm currently wearing 4care? They are good just looking for other option.

I've been also looking at easy access clothing onesie, they look comfortable.
91qFxPdkEEL._SX679._SX._UX._SY._UY_1024x1024.jpg

l-4care-unisex-bodysuit-with-snap-fastening-crotch-onesie-9054-1807.jpg

@chaps54 Let's face it, incontinence is part of my daily life and learning to live with it.
That means wearing briefs and clothing to conceal my brief from the whole world from seeing it.
Sorry the picture above isn't a sexy victory secret model.

I'm not really into sleeveless tops that could be a nice underlayer but as someone mentioned that can get warm now here is a bodysuit/onesie that looks like an every day shirt but I am unable to use these as these run in smaller sizes the go 6up to a 2xl which is probably more of a large in S sizes

81757682ed83af5ecf2ced7072d0450f.jpg

I am not an AB/DL but in the process of searching for bodysuits I stumbled across an AB/DL website called Tykeables and they offer a large variety of bodysuits from real baby looking which I wouldn't be interested in but they do have ones that look like regular t-shirts even hooded t-shirts and I like hooded t-shirts but currently all of there onesies that they call Snappies are all out of stock and they are a little pricey at $40.00

794547eff18cf030361056bb74c4bc6d.png

@DPCARE Thank you for sharing these option.. I was looking to wear them a base lay under t-shirt and jeans during the cooler months.

@Craig88 I actually asked for some for Christmas. My parents have washed the ones that I have several times so it’s not like they don’t know I wear them. Might as well get some for a present. It like I don’t need them.

Since my issues have gotten worse I've been using jumpsuits and onesies made by a company called KayCey - mainly for kids but they do adult sizes - my advice would be to look at the size chart carefully as XXL ended up being a bit too big and XL is much better. They've been a real godsend for saving embarrassment during medical/physio appointments. Also, being autistic, the lack of labels is a huge help comfort wise.

clickable text

Think they have a US option by changing the currency.