silodosin for $90 (rant)

Archives1

Staff member
its obviously going to be a ranting day today. i was just notified by my pharmacy cvs that a drug i already told them i do not use anymore is ready for pick up at the price of $90. wtf. that drug doesn’t even work and they want me to go back to my drug crazy doctor and find something else. i don’t want to be full of meds. i just think its wrong. i know my incontinence is getting the better of me lately but so are the drugs and doctors. i just need to rant now. sorry!

The good news is that just because they prepared the drug for you doesn’t mean you have to pick it up. It’s their problem.

LeeC said:
The good news is that just because they prepared the drug for you doesn’t mean you have to pick it up. It’s their problem.
yeah, Lee, its just driving me crazy this morning. the priority in this society is to sell drugs. there has to be a better way.

I had the same thing happen at CVS with Myrbetriq and Vesicare. Both were removed from my insurance formulary and the price would be at around $1000 per month. I declined, and when I went back for a different medication twice they have tried to give me the other two. I swear I'm going to start bringing a squirt bottle.