Seeking product advice

Archives1

Staff member
Hello. I’m seeking some product advice as I’m fairly new to the world of incontinence. My condition may not be as bad as most, but still has gotten to the point of needing to use protection. I have post mictutirion dribble. Sometimes it’s a little, sometimes it’s a significant amount. Coupled with increased frequency, I finally had to admit it was time to do something. I started using Depend shields, but the size just didn’t work for me. I switched to Depend guards and that was an improvement. The larger overall size made me feel better protected, but it’s a bit bulky for my needs at this point. Is there anything on the market that’s somewhere in between? Larger size like the guards, but a bit thinner? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Northshore makes some amazing products, I will use there guards while working out and they are very absorbent and much more comfortable than any other I’ve tried

Don't get much choice where i live. There is so little choice on men's that i discovered women's worked for me. They look just like menstral pads. i use two for the coverage issue. Bought in the "economy" box, the price is worth it. They come in different absorbency amounts for the same "shape", so you can use the higher number ones for whatever reason you anticipate needs them
If you have a really heavy issue, this probably won't work for you. Or might for daytime only. Attends for Men didn't work for me.
I appreciate the Northshore suggestion. Maybe i can get them via mail-order. Thanks.

I assume you're male. The female pads are often longer and thinner or thicker. Tons ore choices than male products

Thanks for the advice. I was already considering the Abri man formula one product. Looks like that might work well for me. I’ll give them a try. Thanks again for all of your suggestions.

Am...…,
One more thought that you should consider: take a look at an external device that might shut down your leakage quite well. I can offer you info on what I wear 14 hours a day and sometimes at night that does the job. Duane at dglisan@comcast.net