Routine

Archives1

Staff member
Hey guys, I'm in need of a routine to follow to help me stay dry at night as I don't use protective materials because I can't really afford them.

what are you currently doing and what is your situation it is hard to recommend a routine without knowing the circumstances

I agree. Need more info. I have bought disposable diapers from goodwill for cheap. You may need to set an alarm clock to wake up every few hours until you find out when you wet. It sucks.

All I do is try to drink a little amount of water throughout the day and sometimes maybe no water at night.Also alarm doesn't work for me

@mayrihyam

I don't have anything to offer about a "routine", but if you avoid drinking fluids you are headed for more serious trouble. You MUST drink fluids or you will have kidney stones and bladder infections and many other problems. The whole body needs lots of water to just maintain life itself.

If you cant afford disposable, I'd reccomend making some makeshift reusable pads until your circumstances change. You can get free or especially cheap tshirts (or maybe get lucky and find disposable or reusable prducts) and sew them into a makeshift pad. Best bet, just keep an eye open at thrift shops, something will come up.eventually.

In regard to a routine, avoid spicy food, alcohol and caffeine, pee right before bed as much as possible. Try to sleep on your back if you can.

By no means, do not stop drinking fluids. Your kidneys need a certain amount of water to function properly. Lack of water, WILL lead to kidney failure, which you don't need or want. That's what I thought until my doctor set me straight.

I would focus on getting protection. Look into Medicaid or if you are not eligible look for diaper banks in the area.