Review

Archives1

Staff member
So back a few weeks ago I received some samples from Northshore and in those samples were 2 medium and 2 large crinklz. I had mentioned this in a previous post and some one asked me to review these once I had used them, someone also said they thought they were the same diaper as the betterdry. First I have betterdry diapers and use them and confidry’s almost exclusively for at night and the crinklz seemed like they had a softer outer plastic that the betterdry’s. Overall I was really really impressed with the crinklz diaper, while I am not a fan of the print in the diaper I now see why these are so popular and after 4 nights of using them I can say they are quite incredible. They not only didn’t leak but actually seem to distribute the liquid better than others which really is crucial when your sleeping!! I move around ALLOT at night so whatever I’m wearing has to move with me and if it doesn’t it will leak and these were extremely comfortable and absorbent so in my review I would say a solid 10/10!!!!!

I’ve read that they make a crinkly sound when you move and retain the smell of urine. Did you find these to be issues? Wondering if they are best just for nighttime because of these issues.

at one time my previous insurance was supplying me with the Confidry 24/7 very good diapers than they switched me to the Molicare slip maxi those are the blue plastic-backed diapers I have tried samples of the Better Drys I thought they were quite good and I also tried a sample of the crinklz I believe they called the print Astronaut now I have to wear diapers 24/7 and they are for function I did find they better dry and the crinklz very comfortable they did seem very similar minus the print I would use either one they both worked very well well now my current insurance is supplying me Abena L4 which replaced the Attends that they have been supplying me for several months I received my first shipment of Abena on Friday and it has been a welcomed relief wearing a diaper that works like it should giving me the protection I need