Recommendation

It all depends on your incontinence level/issues. I've never tried it but my Dr said i would have to wear a bag all day long as my bladder doesn't release a little at a time it's more of a gush and there for I don't know when it's coming and if your active like I like to be you can't count on a cath. release and then go about your day. So I've just come to the fact that a diaper will be my product of choice. You should try it though if you think it might help!!

I wear diapers but am a Foley catheter user as well. I live a significant portion of my life with a urine bag of some sort (leg bag or night bag) it only presents a mild challenge to my otherwise active life. If you think it would help, here's no reason not to give it a chance. If you do decide to go the catheter route, be sure to research, and read up on best practices. The catheter provides opportunities for infection and other complications if not managed properly. If anybody has catheter questions, let me know. I've been a catheter user for 3 1/2 years and had 2 UTI's in my time. It seems as though my methods are time tested.