Recent Happenings

Archives1

Staff member
Hey Guys. Well, I moved again.

Been waiting for a nice apartment in a complex closer to home - and i was able to move in the past few days. Health wise, i am feeling okay - nothing too great, nothing too bad. My back hurts sporadically after long walks and lifting - so I am trying not to stress myself too much. We still don't know what's going on with my back - however my pet scan showed two spots in my spine - so still concerned there. I have a biopsy being done in the next week or two, which should give myself an answer. My first biopsy came back negative.

Bladder wise i am still in and out of the bathroom so urgency has increased unfortunately. Stress amongst life changes and dealing with loss. Hope everyone is well -

Sincerely,
Honeeecombs

Glad you got a nicer place and are working on the back issues.
I can imagine the stress of health and move would increase urgency.

One step at a time to deal with issues.

Moving will hurt any ones back. It's twice as bad when you have back issues. Hope you feel better soon.

Thank you for the update, Honeecombs. I'm glad to hear you have mostly good news. Hope you can let your back rest.

Awesome to hear some good news on your part. The back issues are always horrible. I suffer back issues all the time. I’ve had 5 back surgeries and they now want me to have another higher up my spine. I decided no more surgery’s. I’m glad your urinary problems aren’t any worse. The move and anxiety can really mess that up. Moving really isn’t fun, but it will be nice living closer to home. Maybe you can get more help and visitations from family. Take care my friend and try to relax after your move.

@Honeeecombs Glad you are happy in your new place. Hope the spots turn out to be nothing to worry about. Good luck sir.