Recent BetterDry issue.

Archives1

Staff member
This case of BetterDry that I am using just sucks. The back/butt area is super thin in spots and keeps falling apart which has led to leaks. I am walking around more but I have been using better dry for almost a year now and this is the first time I have seen the back/butt area this thin and the fold area. Thankfully I have Gary wear pul pants but I have had to wipe them down quite a few times this month due to it. I think on my order this time around I am going to request a different lot number as this is a first-time issue. I am also going to reach out to my vendor about it.

Just suck because I like them more than some of the other stuff I have tried but if this keeps up again then I will be switching diapers.

@ThatFLGuy Hi Fl
I also have noticed a decrease in the rear end, I use Better Dry exclusivity, I am one that sleeps on there stomach at night and they are still good for that (for the male anatomy and all.) But I agree that there getting pretty skimpy on there padding (or absorption in the behind area) I also use Gary Wear and have noticed the same thing, having to change my Gary Wear along with my Better Dry brief, And I have aired my issue with the people that make them,,, Haven't heard back yet...

Same problem, issue with me. They really should fix this. Used better dry for 3-4 years now and only recently noticed this problem.

Thanks for posting about this. I recently switched to Molicare for overnight and will need to reorder soon. Was contemplating a switch back to Betterdry, but I’ll be holding off for now.

I've tried BetterDry products a couple years ago during the days of PTSD and starting to suffer from Nocturnal Enuresis.

What I would recommend @ThatFLguy is to look into Northshore branded products.

I'm currently thinking about switching to GoSupreme pull ons for daytime spasms when accessing a bathroom is not an option; and then there Supreme Lite/Supreme products for nightime bladder continence issues.

I've found Northshore branded products have provided the comfort and fit that make it easier to fall asleep instead of being in an uncomfortable fitted brief.

I'm currently using Attends due to affordability and stock - but I'm thanking God I had them because without them I would have been screwed the past few months.

Adam from Northshore Care used to frequent this forum - I would recommend getting some samples of there products. They're very kind and discreet; it's where I got my Medline products for skin protection as well.

Blessings In Christ,
Honeeecombs

I also noticed this issue, which for me is a non issue as I need more protection up front then behind. The only time this becomes an issue is at night If I am on my back.

I am likely going to order a case of dry24/7 this month as that use to be my go-to diaper.

@Honeeecombs

I tried the Maga-Max and a bunch of Northshore. For me at night only the Mega-max worked but I have a real problem with them during the day when I am up walking around. I always seem to have leaks with them no matter how I tape them on. It is also harder now to tape up as I have my ostomy bag right by my belly button and it hangs down a bit past my waistline. It sucks but the better bags that I am using are working well and I do not have the issue I had with the other ones.

The good thing is that I have money in my budget this month to order two case if need be so I could get a case of dry 24/7 and something else.

Okay, part I deleted part of what I was saying on accident. Mega-Max are great but where my ostomy is they have to come up too high to work well during the day for me and because I have no-butt-at-all they end up sagging in the back and leaking out the legs so they are no good for me now.