Rearz

Archives1

Staff member
I was able to purchase some briefs from this company about a week ago at a thrift store. They really are an absorbent product.Unfortunately, my sister was with me- she knows of course- but I still would rather not advertise my problem. Worse, they were printed in a safari theme. If I wasn't getting such a good deal, I'd have left them behind. The price we pay...

None of us like to advertise our problems. I have 3 sisters. They all know, but I don’t like to talk about my issues or bring extra attention to myself.

They are ok. The tapes pull off of the wing after a bit. If hey fixed that and were all white I’d probably use them as my main day and night diaper.

PBJ,
The funny thing is that my sister never said a word about it. The people at the cash did, though.

They sell the inspire and inspire+ incontrol line. Go to Rearz.ca and select the incontinence section. They're the same brief, but a little cheaper and all white. Personlly they're too thick for public, and they don't wick very quickly and their odor control isn't as good as it should be for a brief designed to last all day. They are reasonably comfortable, tapes are very sticky, and they do hold a LOT.