Rearz inspire incontrol review

Archives1

Staff member
These are the Rearz all white inspire in control diapers. The are huge and have generous wing panel coverage and fit very nicely. Their absorbency is beyond exceptional, I have never had a leak wearing these even after more than 12 hours of use. The outer plastic backing is soft and not too thick.
They have a generous tape landing zone and are truly refastenable. They have outstanding odor control even after many, many hours of use which is very nice when unable to change. The wings stand very tall and offer generous coverage front and back.
The absorbent core does not bunch up and maintains its shape very well.
They are also very good for fecal incontinence, overall a very well made product. I have uploaded images in the photo gallery for review purposes.

Good morning everybody,Yes I know it's early,I usually get up at 4:30 A:M,last week I said that today I will give you knews about me,last week I didn't want to say anything because I didn't want to jinx it.Last Monday on the 28 December it was 2 months of my operation,the first 3 weeks I was discouraged like hell,I was changing diapers about 4 times a day and they were the thick ones,when I was getting out of the bathtub,getting out of the car,of the chair,bendinding down walking etc... I was leaking a LOT,
Then the 4th. week I started to use pads ( the DEPENDS make ),I was going through 6 to 7 a day,now since last Monday i'm using 3 a day.After supper I have my bath around 7:30 P:M and I put on a new pad,I go through the night without leaking my pad ( I have to say that I get up sometimes once or twice to go have a pee )in themorning I still have the same pad I could go with it about 2 o'clock in the afternoon and after my bath I change again.I seem to be leaking more when I have walks of 3 miles long.I cut off completely SOFT DRINKS LIKE COKE ETC...ORANGE JUICES,I HAVE 1 TO 2 CUPS A DAY OF DECAF COFFEE OR TEA (
compared to 6 cups a day ,21 years ago when I was a chef in a private club I used to drink 14 cups a day ) I do my exercises every day,don't drink any hard liquor,don't smoke ( man I'm boring person )So for after 2 months I seem to be doing much better,yes when I try to lift up heavy objects I leak but your mind will control it with the Kegel exercises. Sorry that the letter is long,keep doing the exercises daily and try to to them aroud the the same time each day

Strange, I uploaded images of the Rearz disposable features and they still do not appear on the forum.
I hit the link where it says upload image, wondering if that is how you upload images?, hopefully they will appear for the review.