Real question.

Archives1

Staff member
Sorry if this is TMI

Can what you eat make you urine burn. I had a bit of a rash going on my scrotum but tonight walking into my house I had an accident and it burned my skin. I changed right away and put bomex on but then I had another accident just a bit ago and it actually burned when I peed.

If it keeps up I will be going to my PCP office because I have to call them tomorrow anyway but I am hoping that I don't have a UTI or something.

Ugh.

Absolutely! I used to drink a lot of Soda & Lemon when with clients (They assumed I drinking Vodka Soda and was getting drunk with them!). After all that acid i could have a rash by the time I got home. Usually they went away quickly. I love hot food & I had to learn to tone it down a bit especially on the Mango Jabenero Chicken Wings, Hot Pepper burritos etc. they tend to burn you all the way through!

@ThatFLGuy I have had this happen a few times, but havent managed to work out what caused it. For this reason I always put some barrier cream on my ball sac even if I dont do the whole groin area.

@ThatFLGuy Dehydration will concentrate urine and be more irritating to your skin. Barrier creams and airing out.