Rant.... Getting sick sucks...

Archives1

Staff member
So if matters were not bad already. I have been being harassed by my credit card company a lot. Finally got a message left by someone higher up and they said the same thing the other people have said. Like Hello I am broke. And you want me to let you increase my already high interest by 10% and then pay you $250 per month tell I get back ahead.. Yea I have no money.. And they have the guts to say " well can't you get a family member to pay it for you... Like hello I live for free and eat for free. Cannot work and Will be having more test next month to see If I have worse trouble... Like Cancer.. I get that they have to try to get the money how ever they can but I have nothing to give them. I would be homeless without my parents. I would be dead without finding out what was going on.. I could go on and on about this but I just makes me mad. I know I am not the only one that has been were I am at.

Your rant makes sense. Your scared of serious health issues and havent got a way to pay back the means used to try to squeeze fun out of life while going through these medical experiences. But you also are grateful to have the shelter and food via your family.
Juanz is right, block them because for now,you arent equipped to take stress and of they've cut you off it wont make any difference.
Try to get f4esh air sunshine and healthy preoccupations gor now.
After your health os inder control you can deal with that stuff.

@ThatFLGuy you do have rights to protect you from harassment from creditors. There may be some legal aid services in your community that can help. I have found one call from a lawyer can work wonders.

Credit cards and debt in general is BAD. over the past 30 years society has changed to accept it and even say its good. Even the government borrows money for almost everything. Why? because the banks get rich with the more money we borrow.

One of my life lessons I want to hand down to my children is to not borrow money for anything. Except maybe a morgage, but even at that you have to buy smart.... like not buying a House in San Francisco.

I am 44 my wife is 43......... and we still have 80,000 in student loan debt.