Pull up

I cringe when manufacturers say how much their products hold. This is best case scenario. Usually, it is much less because people wet at different rates, some dribble, others flood. Only way to find out if it works for you is to try it.

only pullup I've ever tried and liked is the Tena for men underwear style.

My issues are far too severe to rely on them all the time, but I do wear them around the house when I need to have my skin air out and I know a bathroom is 5 seconds away.

They actually hold a surprising amount. Limited by lack of standing leak guards. They're discreet and comfortable, though they do swell quite a bit so can cause a bulge under slacks when wet.

I almost never tried them bc I assumed they were as useless as Depend products but they're quite good even for moderate urge IC....

Certainly won't compare to anything claiming to hold 90oz though.

And really, when 90oz is needed, why not just wear a diaper? So much easier to change without having to remove pants.

LivDry are good and their pad and diaper 2 part system is very absorbent and amazingly comfortable despite they are a little bulky.
Very nice people at the LivDry office.
Hope this helps.

If you think about it,90 oz. is close to 3/4 gallon. That is a lot of fluid. I don't know if it will hold that much. Most people won't pee that much at one time, but probably over several hours.

Even if they did hold 90 oz., and you used that capacity, you’d be spending a lot of time with a bulky, heavy mass between your legs. If you are ambulatory, that might feel rather uncomfortable.

artiejr said:
If you think about it,90 oz. is close to 3/4 gallon. That is a lot of fluid. I don't know if it will hold that much. Most people won't pee that much at one time, but probably over several hours.

most people don't pee that much in a whole day. Average adult fluid throughput is around 2 liters.

I never really viewed these huge capacity diapers as actually being designed to ever hold that much, but rather to be so "overkill" as to be easily able to take a few full voids with minimal risk of leaking, in various positions (standing, sitting, lying down, side sleeping).

I think better dry is rated around 70 something ounces. I wear them daily but I'd never try to put 70 ounces of urine into them. All diapers will leak far before their ISO capacity.

90 ounces of urine (water) weighs 5.87 pounds. Anyone want to walk around with almost 6lbs of urine hanging off their pelvis?