Pull up or diaper

Archives1

Staff member
Hi I’m a heavy wetter and wear diapers all day I wear Tena and abena l4 never had a problem with them but both can be very noisy and bulky under clothing any good pull ups I could try

I wear the Abena Pull Up Diaper. They work well for me. Very comfortable. I have tried tape on diapers but I never get them on tight enough by myself in order to keep using them. I like the ease of a pull up!

Wish they would design a pull-up that has the absorbency like megamax does. And a little more absorbent material across the front and sides for sleeping.

I wish they would make a plastic backed pull up diaper with the absorbency of the MegaMax. That would be my ideal pull up diaper.I wish they would make a plastic backed pull up diaper for side sleepers that way we won't have to worry about possibly leaking out the leg gathers at night.

I don't know what size you are but curity unisex youth pants are what I wear at night. Plain white, quiet, pull up diaper and they go up to 125 lbs for size. I'm a heavy night wetter and very rarely do I have a leaking accident with these pull ups. They totally have the capacity to hold 2-3 full wettings. Think waking up with a "10 pound diaper" but even still your pajamas and bedding ate dry. Good luck.

I agree fully with Spaz but I also use garywear plastic pants over top of abena m4’s or rearz and those really keep down the perceived noise. But honestly like Spaz stated earlier no one ever notices it. People are to absorbed in themselves, they are oblivious to what is going on around them.

It took me a long time to realize it was myself thinking people are hearing it. Sometimes it’s just your mind playing tricks on you. At least that’s what is was for myself.

I use both all in one diapers and pull up diapers and I also find pull up diapers quite good but way much worser than all in one diapers with three booster pads inside.

e8d223e54a3fd97dabe5118054b4796a.jpg

I reported it also.
It’s better to know what is appropriate on the forums vs. a p.m.
Need to tone the photos down to a more appropriate content. Just saying.
Thanks,
Jim