Pubic hair Or No Pubic hair

I shave, although I think trimming the hair very short would be adequate to get the benefits. Keeping myself shaved smooth feels best to me.

Well that is a very personal question. But I suppose a good one for this site. I actually trim with electrical clippers and keep very short. I am a bit blessed I suppose, never have had allot of hair in that location. I do feel it keeps the heat down.

I shave my diaper area too. When my bedwetting increased to the point that I started wearing disposable diapers again, I didn't seem to have a problem with odor. However, when I got to the point where I was wetting EVERY night, I started wearing cloth diapers and plastic pants. This is when I noticed a lingering odor, even though I shower every morning. When I started shaving my diaper area, the odor went away.

Come to think of it, I trimmed my pubic hair pretty good before my RRP two-and-a-half months ago and it still hasn't regrown to need trimming again. I suppose when it finally regrows I'll be Samson.

Since I have been on hormone therapy ( yes, I am one of the unlucky ones who made it to metastatic ) most all of my body hair is gone, except down there where I wish it was gone. I can use an old Man Groomer to shave the hair above the genitals, but shaving right on the penis or especially the testicles is terrifying. I've clipped myself too many times down there and just won't do it anymore. I still have mild stress incontinence, probably because of the hormone treatments, and I just can't stay as clean as I would like throughout the day.

Plus my testicles are very sensitive. A mild touch can feel like a hard punch, so as much as I would like to try and shave the testies, I've given up trying.

I suppose my pubic hair has grown back enough to say it needs to be trimmed. Coincidentally, I am peeing more regularly like I did before prostate removal.

Damn, I feel like the only one on the planet that hasn’t trimmed down there! Is it the norm now? For all men?

I don’t mind, would just like to know. I have never found my hair to hold on to odors…

I am quite sure you are in the majority when it comes to maintaining pubes. As I said in my post the lack of odor I experienced years ago when I shaved motivated me to have it permanently removed.