Pubic hair Or No Pubic hair

Archives1

Staff member
I was wondering when wearing diapers it is more hygienic to trim, shave, pubic hair or wax?

Best analogy I've heard; is it easier to clean water off granite countertops or is it easier to wipe water off grass.

I got my full butt waxed Includes butt strip and butt cheeks yesterday. I'm considering getting Brazilian next time removing everything.

What has your experience been, Trim, Shave, or Wax?

Definitely easier to keep it clean. I shave twice a week and it helps with smell. Just a quick shave in the shower.

I use an electric razor to smooth the so called patch clean to prevent bumps if done by a razor - for the rest of the hair down there I use a razor - cuts down odor and is easier to clean - the thing about waxing is you need to let the hair grow back to some extent to be able to wax again- defeats to purpose of being smooth down there

Chad

I just do a quick buzz with a pair of electric clippers once or twice a week. Has helped with using less barrier cream, less wipes for clean up, and I feel like there is less smell as well.

had brazillian done years ago. Far less, almost no pissy odor when I change diapers. Before the smell was strong. I fully recommend having it all permanently removed.

I would love to have it permanently removed, and I have checked with having it laser removed. However it's like 8k just to have the front, and back pubic region done 🤦‍♂️. So ridiculously expensive. I honestly hate all of my body hair, and would like to have it removed everywhere except my face, and head. With every area I have hair included with their discounts it would be cheaper than just my diaper area 🤣 so ridiculous lol

I shave the diaper area every week to ten days. It makes clean-up easier, greatly reduces odour, and for me almost completely eliminates diaper rash.

I like to shave from my front all the way round to my grand canyon. I try to be helpful to my nurses and carers when they are washing and massaging anti-bacterial cream into all those places most liable to infection - at least that's my excuse

I shave about twice a week. More often and I get a lot of skin irritation, but less often and I end up smelling like urine. It doesn't seem to matter how carefully I clean after an accident, if there's any hair in that area it just holds into the smell.

I wish I could afford to have it permanently removed. I don't mind the hair per se, but I really dislike worrying that I smell like pee, and I hate how much time I have to spend shaving.