Protection for smaller people

Archives1

Staff member
Hi! I am 46 and have moderate mixed incontinence. I am a very thin woman, 5’4” and 98lbs. I have tried samples of a lot of products and nothing seems to be small enough. I was using light pads for a while and that was ok but then I had to move to moderate pads and they moved all around and I didn’t feel secure. Even the smallest size ladies hnderpants aren’t snug on me so I think that was why the pads move. Junior or kids size stuff doesn’t fir in the hip. I tried some pullup type depends and those are more comfortable but even the S or S/M seem too large. I don’t need or want a heavy protection product. Thanks.

Have you looked at Northshore a options? I have no idea where to even start for that small of options other than a youth size

Hello 3babiesint3years, have you been able to find a product that fits? I was looking around at products and there are many out there that are made in a youth size!! Hope things are working out for you!!

Have you tried Goodnites or Underjams? Yes, I know they are designed for children, but they are sized to fit up to about 125-150lbs.

I am trying the NorthShore select right now. I have both xs and s. I forgot about the goodnights. I used to get them for my son when he was wetting the bed. I bet those wpuld fit. I might feel funny wearing disney princesses.😂 I also found that CVS has a womans protective underwear in an Xs. So I ordered those to try. Thanks everyone!

Just to come back and update- my waist is 25” and my hips are 33”. CVS has a moderate level womens xs underwear that fits and is ok for my daytime needs. You have to search their website as not all stores carry it amd some are always out of stock. I did try the rest of the pack of the true size S Depends and they felt a little loose but they did not leak, so those are an option. I have been wearing a l/xl Goodnight at night. The xs and S Select underwear fit but it was too diaper looking and feeling for me.