Prosta Genix

Archives1

Staff member
Hello all, anyone use this supplement ( prosta Genix ) for after surgery incontinence issues? Looking for feed back- thanks

I have suggested it's use on several posts. Tell your doctor whats in it, all natural, and it worked big time for me. I was sleeping thru the night post surgery right away. I don't have complete control back yet, but it has been 4 months and I can go anywhere for extended periods. It gave me more time after a warning signal too. Good luck and post back if successful for you!

Thank you, yrs I seen your post and that triggered my interest - today is 3 weeks post surgery and 8 days without catheter. Thanks again

After the catheter was removed was the worst time for me. I actually called the office that did the cystogram and removed it to ask them if they would put it back! It seemed like I was a walking bag of urine with a hole in it until my wife suggested starting back up with the Prostagenix. That changed everything for me very quickly. I hope it will help you and others too! You are the first guy who told me he read the posts I sent. Be the first to tell me that it helped you too!

@Puka Please post after taking it for 1 week and 1 month. Are you weighing your pads / pullups to be able to track the difference?