Prevail

Yes. Prevail extended wear are a great diaper. Also like the Prevail Breezers. Both are a tape on diaper with moderate absorbency. My first impression when trying them was that they were low quality. I was wrong. The extended wear is a VERY durable diaper. I have worn them for 8-12 hours before.
I do not have heavy bladder incontinence, though and make the toilet reliably. But do leak for 20 ish minutes after and have severe urinary frequency in the 20-30x per day.

I have used Prevail briefs at one time the were being provided by the insurance they were just a basic diaper no leak guards no elastic waistband fora basic diaper they were I guess ok until they switched to a cloth-like cover than it was time to find a different diaper

They aren't that good and are only made usable by adding a booster pad. At least the ones that are provided by insurance.

I use them a lot. They don't leak, or bunch up, and best of all, they don't separate. Not a product for a long car trip, but a very good all purpose, every day diaper.