Prefold style pin-on cloth diapers for bedwetting

cm6768

Anybody else here use prefold style pin-on cloth diapers covered with plastic pants to manage their bedwetting? I use both the Euroflex plastic pants and the Leakmaster Deluxe 7 gauge plastic pants from Adultclothdiaper.com. I also wear gauze diapers with two gauze liners. From time to time I'll use disposable tape tab style diapers but find in general the cloth diapers and plastic pants do a better job of protecting the bed. Finally I have a Dry Defender pad covering my bed.

I grew up wearing curity pin on diapers with pull up or snap sides plastic pants. I’ve always found thick pin on diapers with pull on plastic pants the most effective in keeping sheets dry. Of course plastic mattress protection is essential. Wetting numerous times at night even with thick diapers can overflow. Quality disposables are just find for daytime use.

i’ve been using cloth diapers for the past month or so and I’m not a fan. I feel like they always smell and they are so bulky. I would much more prefer to go back to goodnite style pull-ups. They’re very discrete, but sometimes they do not hold a lot.

I grew up wearing curity pin on diapers with pull up or snap sides plastic pants. I’ve always found thick pin on diapers with pull on plastic pants the most effective in keeping sheets dry. Of course plastic mattress protection is essential. Wetting numerous times at night even with thick diapers can overflow. Quality disposables are just find for daytime use.
Hi Donny, I grew up in Curity cloth diapers, too. I still wear gauze cloth diapers. I find them superior for comfort and protection. Recently, I discovered the overnight Brooks plastic pant at myprotex.com and have purchased several. It’s very poofy with a high waist. It completely covers a big thick diaper. This is now my fav plastic pant.

I did about a year ago. For some reason i decided to try it for a couple of nights. I found that i slept better, and worried less about overflow and side sleeping. Since then i have been in cloth diapers every night. I wear disposables during the day. I have also found a good process to keep the wet diaper stink down. I feel more rested because of it.

I did about a year ago. For some reason i decided to try it for a couple of nights. I found that i slept better, and worried less about overflow and side sleeping. Since then i have been in cloth diapers every night. I wear disposables during the day. I have also found a good process to keep the wet diaper stink down. I feel more rested because of it.
I do the same. Cloth diapers at home for the evening and sleeping. Disposable diapers for the day, plus evening if I’m going out.