Please read

Archives1

Staff member
Steve1980 sounds like he has a need for more than just diapers.
Please read his post.
Steven, i want better for you. As Elaine says, we all can easily have a pity party but i want you to be in a safe dry place with food AND diapers.
I have very limited resources but im calling on all on this thread to see who can band together to create a better situation.i will join in if i am guided as to how.

Wow thanks for the thought. I lived in a tent at this same spot when I was 7 till about 10.its hard but I manage. I read the Bible at night and write poems. I've got 3 part time job Apps out there hoping for a call. I'm limited on working ability but I gotta try. I don't like sitting around. 🙅 But really, thank you for the heartfelt thought. It wasn't my intention to vent and make people feel bad. Tons of folks have it much worse.

You dont make THIS person (at least) feel bad, you bring a lot of humor, practical compassionate ideas and the reminder that we are hearts and minds not just bladders and bowels to those who come to this site.
My intention was/is to see if by engaging our hearts and minds we can be more than just the sum of our pelvic parts!

I guess I'm lucky. Did 8 years in the military (was drafted during Nam) but was sent to the Arctic, the Anarctic, and Alaska. Go figure. So I'm not a vet, just get to see us fail to treat our vets the way they should be.
Do you have access to a VA facility? Some vet up here pointed out that siting all day in a VA line in a waiting room would at least be a dry, warm place to hang out!
Lots of people have it worse? All pain is equal to the persons feeling it. Hang in there, Steven1980. Wish i had an answer.

I wish I could help. I'm on disability myself and have no money to my name. Hope things get better for you Steve

Steven - I did a Google search for va near port Angeles Washington and came up with at least 3 services. Have you checked them out?

Just wondering, has anyone read my post on the bedwetting thread I did a couple hours ago? It's really really interesting. There is no links, just the name of the condition. Ya gotta Google it yourself to learn about it. But it's worth it for some who want/need answers about it if it applies to them.