Pjama bedwetting alarm and system

Archives1

Staff member
In previous discussions, we talked about the Pjama bedwetting pants well I am interested in trying the but as we have discussed at $100.00 they are expensive well I did subscribe to their YouTube channel and this morning I got notified of a new video it looks like they designed an alarm and smartphone app to work with the pants well after watching the video I went to their web site for more info and found nothing on the site about the alarm so I am guessing this is so new they haven't added it yet I do the Pjama app on the Google play store now I am incontinent 24/7 so a bedwetting alarm would not benefit me but it could be a useful tool for those with bedwetting issues

here is a link to the video

13b3d8a738c86be4bcfc4021ea1ac102.png

I remember these from a few years back on Kickstarter, I don't think they got funded to their goal amount though so the product maybe never launched.
Maybe they are coming back again?

the one that was on kickstarter wass called peejamas they are a different product they are only available in children sizes these pjams are available in sizes up to a 46" waist

JC1471 said:
I remember these from a few years back on Kickstarter, I don't think they got funded to their goal amount though so the product maybe never launched.
Maybe they are coming back again?

I looked into this awhile back. The site stated that they are made to make the individual feel wet to discourage bed wetting, so would not be helpful for incontinence.

Thank you for sharing Dave, good grief what a lot of folks have problems with incontinence. I was so unaware until my own started.its so very common but just now being recognized in the public sector.
In my case if I feel the urge to pee at night the act of sitting up and moving out of bed starts an uncontrollable flow. I bet my family thinks it's me being lazy or having a bad hip that I'm not able to hold it and run to toilet.