Paranoid about odor?

Archives1

Staff member
Is anyone else constantly worried that they smell like urine?

I am extremely clean, change when I have an accident, stay away from bladder irritants, and even take nullo...but I am always worried that I smell like urine. My wife reassures me that you can't tell, but it is constantly on my mind. Just wondering if tihs is always on anyone else's mind.

I was also and still am concerned about smelling like urine. I use all of the deodorants. I even use a medicated body powder. If you are not already try shaving. Pubic hair holds the urine smell. I shaved all of mine off.

I put on the same cologne I wear in my crotch. DON'T put it directly on the genitals! It burns like heck! Just spray your pubis, groin and inner thighs (in case of a leak). I have found that when I wet my pants, the only odor emitted is that of the cologne. This trick really works. I have been using it for a long time now and it has never failed me-and trust me, I wet my pants a lot! Give this a try and let me know how it works for you.

Yes, I think everyone that wets has this feeling, and no one wants to be "that guy/gal" that has that odor, who would. Stay clean as possible, wet wipes help a lot, shaving also is a big help as mentioned, and don't go long between changes if you wet often, or it will surely be noticeable! :-(

I'm contemplating making the switch to briefs during the day. I wear them at night, but I've been trying to hold out for daytime. Like most, I started with pads/guards, then the pull on underwear. I know it is the same thing, but I feel like once I go a brief during the day that is pretty much it. I might try shaving and see if that helps.

My concern is not the smell of urine but the smell of fecal matter which to me is even worse. I have a very sensitive nose and can pick up on it quickly but have concerns that others may notice too. It is very embarrassing, to say the least!