Nothing to say but touching base

Archives1

Staff member
Hi Everyone, we are all over the world, being incontient to various degress and for various reasons but i just wanted to send a friend Hello, thinking of you card to all in the midst of yet another health issue that touches us all.
So HELLO! Best regards! Stay strong stay well!

Hi Everyone,
Hope everyone is staying safe and healthy. Praying for all of us here and around the world.
Be well my friends,
Jim

Thank you, MayMay and to everyone else who wrote. Be safe and healthy and keep your spirits up as best you can.

Thank you for the "hello, thinking of you," Maymay941. Your kindness is always a source of comfort to me.

Maymay941 said:
Hi Everyone, we are all over the world, being incontient to various degress and for various reasons but i just wanted to send a friend Hello, thinking of you card to all in the midst of yet another health issue that touches us all.

i just wanted to add that presently for reasons i do not know my incontinence is not as bad lately. i lost my job last november and have been i guess sort of retired since then though not really adjusted into being retired. but being mostly at home since then and especially now due to the world wide health problem, i can manage most of the time not even bothering to get into my pullups. this is good particularly because my supplier has kind of gone off line due the the virus thing and i suspect reordering might not produce quick results. fortunately i had just ordered a couple weeks ago. i am using my supplies conservatively.

i have not gone out in days now. i hate it and being in touch with people on line really helps. so glad you wrote.

You certainly had a lot of challenges with your incontinence Eramilbus so its very interesting that as your stress of running about at work or interactions there are removed, your incontinence is lessened. Something ive thought, mind body connection in some of us has to do with our level of body body control. Incontinence sure is NOT one size fits all!

Be well!

etamilbus said:
Maymay941 said:

i just wanted to add that presently for reasons i do not know my incontinence is not as bad lately. i lost my job last november and have been i guess sort of retired since then though not really adjusted into being retired. but being mostly at home since then and especially now due to the world wide health problem, i can manage most of the time not even bothering to get into my pullups. this is good particularly because my supplier has kind of gone off line due the the virus thing and i suspect reordering might not produce quick results. fortunately i had just ordered a couple weeks ago. i am using my supplies conservatively.

i have not gone out in days now. i hate it and being in touch with people on line really helps. so glad you wrote.
I hope things go well for you. I am lucky to be able to work from home, I feel blessed in that way.

I have a good stash of supplies that will last a while, I usually keep a good stash even in normal times. I am trying to be conservative on how often I change. Since I am at home, I will wait until absolutely needed before changing, that means I will stay in a diaper until I feel wet or think I may leak around my legs. The diapers I wear are very absorbent and will swell out and hold a lot. I just worry about my skin staying healthy.

Good luck to you!

It is good if you can to air out skin. If you can lie down nude to expose the areas normal folded and covered. Exposed to sun and fresh air ... But for heavens sake do this discretely!
I have found a cream used for deoderizing called Lume provies a thin natural ingredient coat on hidden parts.
I cant say how it will be on anyone one elses skin but it is aafe for infants.
Lume deoderant on line if you google. I get unscented.

Maymay941 said:
It is good if you can to air out skin. If you can lie down nude to expose the areas normal folded and covered. Exposed to sun and fresh air ... But for heavens sake do this discretely!
I have found a cream used for deoderizing called Lume provies a thin batural ingredient coat on hidden parts.
I cant say how it will be on anyone one elses skin but it is aafe for infants.
Lume deoderant on line if you google. I get unscented.
Thanks for the advice, I will Google that.

I will be careful to expose my skin discreetly, not in the front yard by the street or at the park. :)

I am having a bit of a problem with my skin in that area, I need to be careful with it and change as often as I can really. Testing the capacity of a diaper isn't too good when I think about it, especially if the skin is getting any kind of rash.

Um, i have a rather embarrassing number of antique dolls and in times of personal difficulty or in this case larger than news difficulty i aew for them or rearrange.
This doll was an all wooden one made in 1911. She survived various epidemics and wars....
The oldest dolls i have are from 1860.
The most fun are a group of 3 inch celluloid dolls with the most perturbed expressions! See above.
I do a story line on the misadventures of Uncle Horrified, Aunt Mrtyle and Humpty Dumpty
img]https://forum.nafc.org/cached/32c95f09ddeeee5b41402e9030feb6ab.jpg[/img]