Nothing but trouble today.

Archives1

Staff member
Well, now I need to put more money into my car. Did not pass my inspection due to things that will not affect my driving but have to be fixed per state rules. (EAT ME PA)

Had a full bladder void while in target after getting my car back (Thank God for BetterDry because I almost wore a pull-up)

And then had a bowel accident while on the phone.

Yea going to place some video games and hope to drown out the day that I had.

Car parts have to wait. No money for them yet. My dad is seeing what he has on a parts car we have back in FL that he can bring up.

It is only about $135 in parts but the labor would cost my $1,000 and my car is not even worth $1,000 so. Yea got to work on my car something I hate doing.

UGG.

I am so sorry to hear about yet another rough day I do hope things improve for you

ThatFLGuy said:
Well, now I need to put more money into my car. Did not pass my inspection due to things that will not affect my driving but have to be fixed per state rules. (EAT ME PA)

Had a full bladder void while in target after getting my car back (Thank God for BetterDry because I almost wore a pull-up)

And then had a bowel accident while on the phone.

Yea going to place some video games and hope to drown out the day that I had.

Car parts have to wait. No money for them yet. My dad is seeing what he has on a parts car we have back in FL that he can bring up.

It is only about $135 in parts but the labor would cost my $1,000 and my car is not even worth $1,000 so. Yea got to work on my car something I hate doing.

UGG.

@PatRnFl

90% of my extended family is here. It is just that my parents and siblings are not up here so it sucks when things go wrong.

I hate frustration a lot and nothing frustrates me more than working on my car. I hate working in tight spaces and my Neon has no space.

@PatRnFl

Yea. Kind of stuck here now. I came up here in 2019 to finish recovery and go to a family reunion but never left.

Then when everything went bad with my health I was stuck.

Well I hate having days that are nothing but trouble! I just sunk a fair sum of money into car repairs myself, including new battery, headlights and a gasket job. But a good mechanic was recommended and I went there for the gasket job and it didn't cost nearly as much as the estimate I got some time ago from a nationally franchised tire store. Their estimate was way up in the stratosphere! So if you have a good local mechanic who does not work in a franchised place then that is your best bet!!!
And it's good you still have lots of family around even if they are in Florida now!! So that's a blessing you still have!!
I didn't think that Neons were still on the road!!! I don't remember the last time I even saw one!!!
But one thing about Florida; no car inspections. I do remember them though when I lived in Pa. And I thought the inspections they had when I lived in Virginia were pretty stringent as well!!!
I hope you can get that ol' Neon back on the road soon because it sounds like where you live you do need wheels!!

FLGuy You might check out NRXTDOOR app on your phone or computer. It's neighbors helping each other with recommendations and reporting crimes in the neighborhoods or lost and found pets. I've gotten a lot of good recommendations and information from the site.

@billliveshere

My dad is a master at working on cars and just about everything. He just had some things to do once he got up here. Then the goal was to go to FL for Thankgiving. But I only have a bit to get my car passed.

So now I don't know what will happen. Worst case I have to re-pay for an inspection.