Not that ...

Yep. It does that. I am always glad to have it when I need it- and I know I don't very often have more than one or two changes a day, but I find myself thinking about it more than I used to.

I'm using about 5 per day, 1 per night. I've found pants (classic fit) that allow me to change without totally disrobing. I've done some research and haven't found anything that looks promising. Also tried the diapers with strips. Could never get them on properly, and I wasn't able to remove them without creating a mess. Again, diapers aren't perfect, but I haven't found anything better...

Bo

I think eventually you stop thinking about it.I used to be self conscious about it,now it doesn't phase me.

I will take soaking a diaper (which I do every time) over the humiliation of soaking my pants in public (which has happened) on multiple occasions! I know it's tough to accept, but it does get a little easier with time. Diapers don't define you, try not to let it.

I know what you are all saying is true. I was unphased by it from the beginning, but now I find myself thinking, 'What, this again !?'

jeffswet said:
Just feeling sorry for myself, I think. Slap me and I'll come to my senses...

There is a full spectrum of "it could always be worse." Everyone gets down. Sometimes, but incontinence products are what let me get a full night's sleep and not live in a constant state of panic.

Just came from my urogynecologist and my first Botox injections. Fortunatel, I was able to urinate before leaving his office otherwise the injections would have been considered ineffective and I would have had to leave with a catheter. He said if they work I should start to feel relief after about a month and that I can do a repeat after six months depending upon my symptoms. I'm hoping for the best.

It's not an easy pill to swallow for any of us, just a fact of life we have to deal with... don't let it get to you, just wear what you need to , and be thankful it isn't something more serious... I see people every day that have it MUCH worse then I do, so I reflect on that.

In my case, I had a choice-the bag or diapers. In my job, I sit while playing piano, and stand to conduct, meaning I do lots of up and down movement. After the last operation (the dreaded "rotorooter") I was wearing the bag, and, in one of my moves, the tube slipped out. Not fun. So, in my case, I found diapers were the way to go. I bought a rather expensive leather briefcase which holds my iPad Pro, cords, pens, and three diapers, more if I'm going to be away a while. I also have a back-up briefcase in my car with an extra three. It works for me. Oh, and I almost always wear black pants or bluejeans, making sure I can take them off over my shoes. It's a pain to have to do that extra step of untying then tying your shoes, so the right pant leg size is important. I tried diapers with strips, but they never seemed to work for me. To bring this long story to a close, as many others have said, it could be a worse, a lot worse.

Is there a diaper with a removable absorbent pad with absorbency similar to Depends? If so, I'd like some info.

baton999 said:
Is there a diaper with a removable absorbent pad with absorbency similar to Depends? If so, I'd like some info.

You could try a booster pad inside an undergarment