Northshore supreme

Archives1

Staff member
Hey guys,
I decided to try the northshore supremes for a change. what I currently use is betterdry but I just wanna see if there's better options out there for bowel and bladder incontincence
I ordered a pack and it should arrive tomorrow
Anybody tried these?

Unfortunately the NS supreme padding doesn’t rise up very high in the back. Better dry/crinklz and dry 24/7 are superior.

I use northshore Supremes during the day. I find them to be an excellent product. Betterdry's are good, but are much more noticeable. So I only use the betterdry diapers at night.

North shore supreme are pretty good. I ordered a case they run smaller than most. I ordered small, I should have ordered medium. So I have to wear something over it (usually a pull up) but they aren’t bad.

Personally, imho, Abena Abri-Forms I find to be the absolute best. I absolutely love my Abena L4 diapers, and I wear them every day. They are very high-quality, thick, absorbent, and have wonderfully strong tape fasteners. I never have to worry about leaks, either. You might want to try on an Abena. Good luck!

I tried the m4 but it was just a little too big and the smaller size just didn't work well because of the really bad bowel accidents I was having so I went for the betterdry which personally is really good for me despite being too thick, really limits my clothing options to skirts, jeans are a gamble

It really comes down to preference, body type, and comfort. I use NS. I get them through the VA. I love them. For me, they are the only diaper that will wick wetness through the whole diaper. They don’t clump until they are EXTREMELY wet and absorb a lot. I am a teacher and they are quiet. I am able to teach high school confidently without any issues. I use a supreme and a booster and that lasts the whole school day. I normally change in my office after the school day is over. I leave a couple hours later and that lasts me through the evening, walking the dog and spending time with the family. I change for bed and then the whole cycle repeats.
It’s teue they don’t come up as high, but they wick so quickly, you don’t need that.

I use the Northshore Supreme as my primary diaper. As was said in the posts above, they do have less height in the front and back which made them feel "different" for the first day, but they are excellent at wicking moisture and not clumping with extended wear. The easily contain a bowel movement. I DO NOT recommend the Air Supreme, they stretch too much,the velcro tabs aren't strong enough and the cloth backing develops an odor when wet.