Northshore diapers at LLmedico.com

Archives1

Staff member
Just check LLmedico trying to see when to order and I saw that starting on November 15th that they will be carring Northshore diapers.

Also with some simple math I found out that they are a bit cheaper if you are not ordering over Northshore's $149 free shipping amount.

Now if we could just get regular stores to carry things like this then the world would be easer for those of use dealing with this issue.

Thanks for letting us know. I use LLMedico to get tranquility ATN and Better Dry diapers on auto order. I like North Shore Supremes which I can not put them on auto order with Northshore without paying shipment since it is under 149 per case. Wishing you the best

I just saw them on the LLMedico site. As a previous poster indicated they are not in stock at this time. They are listed as coming soon. The challenge is that they are such an expensive product. I had hope that the cost would decrease some to be more competitive with some of the other premium products. So far, they haven't come down in price.