NorthShore absorbency review

Archives1

Staff member
Wore the free sample they gave me last night, and it went really well! Absolutely, no leakage whatsoever! For anyone looking to try them I highly recommend like others have done on here.

I know these say they are 12 hour pullups so my grandma said this morning that, that means they are meant to go through multiple peeing’s. Which I never really thought about. So how many accidents should I keep wearing it for?

I had an average accident last night, but my grandma said to just keep wearing it since that’s what it’s meant for. If I have another accident at school should I change it out then or would it last for 3 accident's?

I would change when you wake up/before you go to school or work always. Don’t wear a wet garment from overnight to school.

Also if you do find yourself needing to wear diapers day and night, hygiene is very important. Keep clean and as dry as possible. I usually shower 2 times a day when my oab flairs up bad, just to keep the Oder minimized or gone.

I wear one pull up at night to absorb everything. New pull up for the day, when I am more in control, but I let it stay through leakages over several visits to the loo. Mean, but there tou are. Obviously I wash every morning and evening. I've never had a sense of smelling bad, which I am very careful about.

I wear 1 diaper overnight, 1 pullup during day, sometimes have to change before 5pm, and always change when I get home from work around 5 into another pullup till 9pm or so.

Important to use some type of barrier cream each time, especially while your skin is getting used to diapers.

PS Delighted you got the free samples and hope you get more, and more help with your very difficult problem. The Diaper Bank sounds a wonderful idea, a google search has shown me that callng 211 is a way of getting in touch with them to see if there is any local source for someone who needs it. I can't get any further that that as I don't live in the US.