North shore diapers

Archives1

Staff member
I just want to let you know North shore diapers have a new color for there megamax diapers. It is blue like there light supermue diapers.if you need more info go to North shore diapers.com

I will be getting them tomorrow I hope they look cool. I just wish these diapers weren't that expensive.

Will either order a case of the blue Megamax or a case of the crinklz. I M finding that they work really, really well even if they have cute little animals or whatever it is on them. I’m truly happy that I can sleep all night thanks to both of these products.
Jim

Yes I just started to wear the mega max blue diapers. When I do sleep through the night mega max diapers work great for me.that's the only thing that helps me with my sleep issues.

I dont see the significance of the blue color but I will say that the megamax are the first product that allows me to side sleep without leakage. expensive but worth it.

Hi JC,
I guess it’s just nice to have a different color than white for a change. Just something different to look at when getting ready for work or bed. Just my humble opinion at least.
Hope everyone sleeps well tonight. Haven’t posted much lately due to work being overly busy. Have been trying to read the posts. Nice to hear from some new folks. 🙂 Welcome, glad you are here. Have a nice evening my friends.
Jim

@jrpoorman the BetterDry is the exact same diaper as the Crinklz if you want to not have the ABDL crap on them.

Thanks, I knew I was told one of them were. They really are comfy. I’ve been trying a bag of the crinkle ones and have no complaints. Glad I know they have regular ones though. While they are cute, I thought about what would happen if my coworkers saw the cartoon type stuff...that would be kind of interesting to explain. I don’t use them at work. Just to sleep in. 👍 tough call on which I am liking better though. Both are excellent.

They are really good. Wonder why they don’t ship there? Stupid customs and rules. It’s a dang diaper already. People should be able to freely get their health needs shipped wherever they live. Just my humble opinion.

Theoretically, it should be possible to have NorthShore ship the diapers to me in Canada. There is no customs duty on diapers. However, Revenue Canada seems to have trouble believing that a package from the U.S. actually contains adult diapers. Twice I have received packages that had been opened; and on one of those occasions the contents were damaged by rain water. Imagine presoaked diapers.