No reply.

Archives1

Staff member
I don't think I am the only one who deals doctors not responding back to messages and keep up with you. I am going on over a week with no response from my PCP about what my new surgery doctor told me. It’s frustrating because this is the last doctor that I have with this hospital and I actually think he has done a good job with me. I am going to try to call his office tomorrow and see what is going on.

I have had the same thing happen to me. I told my doctor in the past that I have left him messages in My Chart. He said he doesn't get to them very often cause he is pretty busy. I was kinda stern with him. I basically told him, then why does the system even have a way for patients to messgae there own GP if there not going to respond back. He understood where I was coming from and is trying to start answering my messages when I send them.

This is short and sweet: sometimes ya just gotta speak up to get what ya want! If ya don't tell 'em what's on your mind then they remain clueless!

Another issue is that my new doctor is not on any message system so I have to call his nurse and then she will reach out to him and then back to me. I am going to have to go back to my old surgeon to get Botox because otherwise I’m going to have to drive back down to Hershey medical center (2hours one way) and get seen by my new surgeon to see what he says about Botox.

Money is tight and I don’t think I’ll be able to make Hershey a permanent solution to the seeing doctors issue.

I’m not sure where you are in Florida, but I’ve had great luck with the Parrish Medical Group in Titusville. They did my cystoscope and recently my AUS surgery.