New product beawear

Archives1

Staff member
Wearever briefs I seen them on tv, the company claims that there product can hold some almost of urine. Wearever briefs are for light to moneter incontinence. They go on to say that adult diapers embarrassing and costly. I looked into this and miss leading I don't think this is a good product. They can be found on Amazon.

I use a product called Protechdry. Have had them for several months. They are washable. They work well for me. They are for light to moderate incontinence. If you are a dribbler it gives them time to absorb. If you are more of a sudden on burst they may not work for you. I had a sneezing fit one evening and sneezed about 30 times in a row. Had to change after that. But otherwise have been happy with them. About 20.00 per pair if you buy 5 pair at a time from Amazon.

I'm talking about wearever briefs, they are through Amazon and they are miss leading. They say product is for moderate incontinence. If you see the chemical you would understand what I'm talking about. As for what you use are probably right product for you.