New member from Sweden

Archives1

Staff member
Hi

I am a guy from Gothenburg located in southwest of Sweden. I am going to be 52 years old this summer and I am dealing with a permanent urgency incontinence as a part from a neurologic disability I have had since my childhood. Everyday accidents happens and happens very fast.

I have used pull up diapers, day/night diapers made of gel and have made all of them completely soakedthrough in just a few hours.
79b4fd2f7e85154235c756fb80ba5411.jpg

Hi @DiaperGuy, Welcome to our forum!! I don't think we've had anyone from Sweden (at least not in the time I've been here) and it's always good to have members from different countries. This forum has true international appeal!
This is an awesome forum and you'll get a lot of support and empathy and the members here are truly a pleasure to meet. But what you won't get is people who are judgmental and other undesirable things like name-calling.
I hope you enjoy it here, come and say whatever is on your mind and know you can come here 24/7!!

DiaperGuy said:
Hi

I am a guy from Gothenburg located in southwest of Sweden. I am going to be 52 years old this summer and I am dealing with a permanent urgency incontinence as a part from a neurologic disability I have had since my childhood. Everyday accidents happens and happens very fast.

I have used pull up diapers, day/night diapers made of gel and have made all of them completely soakedthrough in just a few hours.
79b4fd2f7e85154235c756fb80ba5411.jpg

Hi again
I've been a member here since this summer when the pandemic was getting going so I don't know whether or not there have been any Swedish members who have come here before I joined (and maybe have since left). Maybe some of our long-standing members here may remember!

Hi

I joined today and I red in the news that soon sweden will be free from the third wave of covid-19 but I dont know how it is in USA, do you have the third wave in USA too?