new here

Hello Brenda. Welcome aboard to this forum. We are glad to have you. You have come to the right place to chat and get information from anyone of us out here with issues concerning with or have issues with incontinence. Kick up your feet and feel right at home. You can ask questions on the forum board or even private message someone. You are never left out in the cold here.

While you are in this forum, there are tabs that you want to look for. For instance you want to open up a topic for discussion. Look for the tab START NEW TOPIC. Touch that icon. Setup a title for the discussion and then type in some info and questions on the topic you opened up for discussion.

Hope that helps you get started. There are lots of people out here that have lots of information. Feel free to open up. Don't be shy.

@BRENDA Welcome Brenda. Lots of good folks here. While we may not always agree, don't take offense. Lots to learn from everyone. - Pam

Welcome BRENDA-- i am pretty new to this forum myself. Good bunch of folks. We all have something in common- well several things. Many different experiences. In agreement with Pammy53 we may not always agree but that's ok since we also differ in many ways. Urine incontinence - over active bladder has become more of a thing than not for me in the last year or so. I also have fecal incontinence but not as frequent and can most of the time if close make it to the bathroom but not so quick with the urine. So this forum has been like a shoulder to lean on and listening ears without the shame. Not everyone is as sympathetic or understanding when they are not going through the same thing. So speak your mind, give suggestions, sound off when frustrated it is all accepted here. Good bunch of folks- good listeners. Welcome.

Welcome Brenda, were glad you joined us. Lots of information here and understanding people. There is a Woman's section only if there is something you just want to present to other Women if you look to the left. Ask any questions, someone will help you.