National Center for Missing and Exploited Children

Archives1

Staff member
Hello,

I had to make a phone call today in regards to a possible tip on these message boards. As you guys are aware, I am in a situation involving myself and another party which is currently being investigated. However today regardless of whether or not the responding parties involvement; a tip was filed on the username "Erin".

Please do not contact this user as in previous messages this user is claiming to be a minor and shares the IP address as a user named "Midwest Guy". Coincidentally, my situation where I was a victim of henious treatment occured in the Midwest.

"Boopsie61" from what I recall may be a username that was changed by the NAFC under the name Elizabethtretln or something; I can't recall. However, when it comes to minors - I do not condone the exploitation of them whether it is real or done under false pretenses.

I have not spoken to the responding party nor do I continue to plan to until my situation out of state is since resolved.

However please keep in mind that this board is geared towards all ages. While we share memories of pain, hurt and abuse - vulgar material should be kept in Adult Support Groups and Counseling.

For the Missing and Exploited Children Center; if you need any more information from my tip or would like to assist myself in my own personal situation - please click on my profile and go through all of my threads and you will see how bad a situation has gotten and the nightmare that has ensued due to PTSD and Bladder Control Problems and people trying to "sweep things under the rug".

For NAFC: I could not obtain the IP address of account under "Erin" but advised the Center of the same account information under "Midwest Guy".

It's only the right thing to do.

Blessings In Christ,
Honeeecombs