My first SPC infection

Archives1

Staff member
Welp. It looks like I have an infection. I was taking off my bandages tonight and there was puss coming out of the stoma. I guess it was only a matter of time.

I have a 10:30 virtual appointment with my urology pa so we will see what she says.

justej said:
Welp. It looks like I have an infection. I was taking off my bandages tonight and there was puss coming out of the stoma. I guess it was only a matter of time.

I have a 10:30 virtual appointment with my urology pa so we will see what she says.

Praying for you... I remember how bad I felt in 12/20/2018 when I had two fist size abscess and a bowel perferation.. infections are no joke. Prayers for a quick recovery 🙏🙏🙏 🙏🙏

Bummer! Dang, you were doing so well with it! Well, it was to be expectedly, part of having an SPC. Good luck with recovery!

Hi @justej, I'm sorry to hear about the infection and hope that you had a helpful appointment with your urologist today. I think sometimes even when you're taking good care of things stuff like that happens but by getting to it early you'll soon get to the bottom of this.
Sending you best wishes for a quick recovery and you're back on your feet soon!