Mirabigon 50mg

Diana said:
I used to take Myrbetriq, and it alleviated my OAB symptoms, with only dry mouth as an apparent side effect. I say "apparent" because it raised my blood pressure to the point where my cardiologist told me to stop taking it, and the dosage of my bp meds had to be increased. Once off Myrbetriq, bp went down, but OAB symptoms returned. Urologist has suggested a differed med, but I haven't started it yet.
Diana said:
I used to take Myrbetriq, and it alleviated my OAB symptoms, with only dry mouth as an apparent side effect. I say "apparent" because it raised my blood pressure to the point where my cardiologist told me to stop taking it, and the dosage of my bp meds had to be increased. Once off Myrbetriq, bp went down, but OAB symptoms returned. Urologist has suggested a differed med, but I haven't started it yet.
@Diana

@Twinkle The new medication is Oxybutynin. It comes in 5mg, 10mg, and 15mg. doses. I apologize for taking such a long time to respond. I don't have any in house right now, and I waited in vain for several days for a response to the question that I sent my MD via her patient portal. Turns out they are having problems with the portal, so I just got the answer today. Hope the info. still is useful.

@Twinkle Oxybutynin 15mg. dose here, I really have no choice, it would be more spasm pain, urology PA you need to be on this type of med, long term, (she is saying lifetime)

I’ve taken Myrbetriq 50 mg, with no noticeable side effects. Unfortunately it didn’t help my OAB. But neither did PTNS, Botox, or Interstim.