Merry Christmas

Archives1

Staff member
Merry Christmas to everyone on here hope everyone’s Christmas is special this year and you all are having an amazing day with your family and friends

Hi @Mat, and I hope you're having a nice Christmas as well! My Christmas is kind of quiet on my side of town! But hopefully it won't be too much longer before we can enjoy real holidays again!!!! :D

Thank you everyone. Since I am by myself for Christmas it’s nice to know there are really good people out there

Are thee people in your life you would like to live closer to?
Are the many or few?
Is there someone you haven't met yet you want to be part of your life?

Close your eyes let what runs through your head run, let it all go until good and wonderful things start appearing. Visualize them, stay in the warmth of them follow the thread of the beautiful warm visions as long as you like, as long as you can.
That's your future thats your happiness you are seeing...

Mat honestly don’t focus on what you are missing. Find happiness in whatever is around you. Even if small and seems insignificant.

I know it’s easy to say not to focus on what you are missing but it is a very slippery slope to go down. Try to avoid at all costs. Just my humble advice. I have been through major depressive episodes and it was not fun to say the least.

Read a book, watch a movie(s), sleep, call friends or family, embrace that you don’t need to worry about your incontinence since nobody is around Lol. I am trying to cheer you up and assuming you are struggling with it since on this forum. ;)

Go for a walk or meditate just a few possibilities.

And like Maymay said you are truly never alone if you let your visions in your head run wild.

Merry Christmas and I hope you find some pleasure in your solitude.

Huge hug from me in Calgary AB.

Cheers from Jason.

Hi @ Mat, I'm glad you're here because there are wonderful people here. I know how it is being alone for the big holidays. Sucky. So please don't dwell on what you're missing. That's an easy trap to fall into. But if you can stay here and get to know everyone you just might be pleasantly surprised someday, possibly sooner than you expect! I know I was (and still am!) pleasantly surprised by connecting with someone in an unexpected place so it can happen! So please don't give up. Who knows, by the next holiday you can be actively talking with someone really terrific and you know your life will be different! So it can happen to you! Here's wishing you a happy holiday season with the idea in mind that you can make it happen! Thinking about that, enjoy the rest of Christmas and look forward to a bright new year for you!