Medtronic stimulator

I have something similar. I have a pain stimulator that was put in place to help with ankle pain after I fractured my ankle in 4 places and had 7 surgeries. It didn’t help and I ended up having my leg amputated. I’m getting it removed once this whole COVID-19 thing is over and they start doing surgeries again.

I have had mine a few years - Made a big difference to frequency - not so much in urgency - but is a good improvement - Glad to live in the UK 🇬🇧 as trials and fitting were all done on the NHS and did not cost me anything

I'm on my 2nd one and it worked alright for a little while. Same thing my leads were digging into the nerves on my spinal cord. Last resort option. I have to wear diapers every day and night now. Its costly but I am not going through that again!

It sounds to me that it may work a little for some people. That's not a selling point is it? Well,ya all have a safe 4TH.

You too, chilling at the kids pool a while. First time our little dogs ever been in a pool. He’s on a float with my honey taking a nap! Too cute. Happy Independence Day if you live in the US and Happy Belated Canada Day if from Canada. 95 here, the pool is a nice 85 in sunny and hot Maryland