Massive public accident today

Archives1

Staff member
So I let myself run out of supplies which are due in today. I made the stupid move of running to the store to pick up a few things and get some cheap store brand diapers to hold me over until Fedex arrives. Well, while in line I had a massive accident and wet myself and puddled the floor in front of God and everyone. How humiliating. Luckily the woman behind me helped me and gave me a puppy pad from her car to sit on in my vehicle to save my seats. She was a nurse thank God in the right place at the right time. But still. Humiliating and very very embarassing. I won't be doing that anymore.

I've done this before myself, yes it's humiliating. I carry disposable bed pads they're similar to puppy pads in my car .

I’m sorry, Randall. We’ve probably all done it. Seems like there are more helpful people than we ever would have dreamed. Big plastic bags work for sitting on in the car after an accident. Ask me how I know…

Randall, this happened to my 30+ year old daughter once in a store when they refused to let her use the "employees only" restroom. She just walked out and left the puddle!

HI @Randall, I'm sorry you had to go through all that. There's no escaping the fact it is extremely embarrassing. If it had happened to me (and who's to say it won't someday!) I would have wished the floor would have opened up and swallowed me right then and there!!
But it was a Godsend a nurse just happened to be right there on the scene to help you!!
Nurses are extremely special people and we can never underestimate their true worth!!! Nurses do bless us with their presence in sickness and in (relative)health!