looking fora partnerwith bladder issues

Archives1

Staff member
hi i wonder if there are any men out there that feel like i do , I am a 53 year old women have an issue with my bladder at night and overactive as well def trying to sort out the overactive but the night mmmmm thats another issue,
Im so tired of feeling crap about myself, and embarassed beyond words, so i thought why not find someone who has the same issue as myself who is a decent looking man ,as i am a decent looking woman, and hold our diginity together.
i live in perth australia i found this site in the past looking for ppl feeling like i do, but i cant seem to find one like this in Australia.
hope u all dont think im crazy asking this, but honestly im exchausted mentally regarding this issue and i have so much more to offer.
like to hear comments thank you guys and i wish u all the best with our wee problems smiling.

Australian accents are sexy! If you were in America I’d gladly meet up with you for coffee and get to know you. I wish you luck in finding someone. I hate to say it but you might have luck on a fetish forum.

Haha I definitely won't be trying those sites,
Thank u for your reply ,I honestly think it would be so wonderful if u found a partner in the same boat, because i have lost all confidence in gng through the normal way with men who don't have this problem,it's not that I dontcare about myself ,it's just no matter how u try say it's ok t yourself no more ifeel im kidding myself , because alotof ppl who don't have this issue ,think they are superior to us ,like my ex husband .I really apolise if anyone feels bothered by what I wrote,but it's honestly how I feel ,and it's honest to say that some ppl out there are quite awful in how they treat ppl like me with this medical problem.

Wish I could meet up and have a coffee with someone who does have this issue ,and feel amazing to just be able to talk about the TABOO SUBJECT

I agree. I have random bladder spasms that make me wet my self with little or no notice. Having to wear diapers everyday was tough at first. I thought everyone was looking at my crotch or butt and that they could tell that I had a diaper on. My kidneys are also in overdrive and don’t stop or slow during the night so I wet in my sleep too.

Yes I totally understand it's unbelievable we have to put up with this today really ,with all the medical science out there ,surely they can come up with something much better for us as in treatments

Just type in on the internet Apex M by in control I just sent for one. I have tried so many treatments that the Drs. recommend with no luck. You can talk to a clinition and it sounds very promising so its worth a try.

I am a female, I don't think this will work for men but for women it is 80 to 90 % relief. I hope this can help someone, because I am so upset that nothing has brought me any help yet.

I think it’s totally normal to want a partner with the same issue. But, if you look specifically for that you are narrowing your search a lot and missing out on tons of people, whom you might really like. If your ex was a jerk about it that’s on them. It’s a reflection of an individual, not everyone. I doubt that most people feel superior because of it. I don’t need to wear glasses but if my partner does I wouldn’t think anything about it. I don’t need hearing aids, if my partner did, that wouldn’t make me feel better than them as a person