Looking for Cotton Diaper Covers

@MichaelDahlke I use Fixation pants now and they help out a lot. Really just looking for a cotton fixation pants is the idea.

The ones I use are no longer available but just go online and google "cotton granny panties" and you will get plenty of hits like JC Penneys, Bali, etc. You want the ones that are all (or at least mostly) cotton and have a very long side seam (i.e. full cut briefs) with no fancy lace trim. There may be a tiny bit of "looped" trim on the edge of even the plainest of panties but honestly it's not noticeable at all. With all but the closest of inspection they just look like plain white underwear and will cover a diaper nicely without adding bulk or heat.

@Craig88 I would say the cheaper, the thinner they will be, which would be nice to avoid overheating. Hanes may be a good choice.

There was a post a few weeks ago about ProtecBriefs which are basically shorts that act as a diaper cover. Not cheap but might be an option.

Polyester for most of it. I actually use mine at night but they do conceal the diaper pretty well but you are right that maybe under jeans it could be bulky

I bought one a short time ago they do fit snug they seem to almost run small in size it seems to work ok it is a bit expensive at $70.00 https://www.protecbriefs.com/

4d2ae789367058cdb48e83184e1e13f1.jpg