Looking for Cotton Diaper Covers

Archives1

Staff member
Has anyone found adult Cotton Diaper cover? I'm an active looking for a discreet option.
The closest thing I have found

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Cotton-P...sy-to-Wear-Washable-5-Size-Grey-2XL/143707497

e2e239e9-26e8-43ae-ba3d-86671ce00cdc.f5f6d924711f42f8308103bc178f3bc7.jpeg

that looks like a good option I am thinking about getting some adult onesie/bodysuit to kelp keep diapers supported from sagging and to prevent waistband exposure when I bend over
905688012d5c609960b12162892dc253.jpg

You could also try wearing a plain (i.e. no lace trim) cotton full-coverage "granny panty" as a diaper cover. They are cool to wear, provide a bit of support for your diaper, and also gives a tiny of of absorption if you have a small leak. I've been using this trick for years and it works great, even here in hot and humid Florida.

Try llmedico, fetware.com. most companies that sell adult plastic pants should be able to help you.
Prices can vary greatly between companies.

I wonder how many times I have had the same thing happen to me as the person in the picture above and I didnt realize it. Aww well what do you do.

Plastic pants redirect urine back into the diapers. Otherwise, without, you would soak clothing and/or bedding.

@artiejr I don't have that problem..... BTW thank you for the lesson in what plastic pant are for! I would have never figured it out. If I was look for Plastic pants I would have named the title, "Looking for Plastic Diaper Covers".

@Craig88 Thanks for posting the link. I could not figure out exactly what you want a diaper cover to accomplish. Are you looking for something to conceal your incontinent garment, reduce noise or provide another layer of protection?

I agree that onesies can be a little too warm in the summer. If the garment you are looking for doesn't have to be form fitting some of the men's boxers from this company might work.

https://www.woolly.clothing/pages/mens-ultralight

The challenge with traditional underwear is that it isn't designed to fit over a diaper's bulk. Thus, the options are to a garment that is too snug or too loose.

@HappilyRetired2 Thank you for sharing the Link of boxer. ultimately I'm looking for a fixation / conceal my brief. I'm also looking for comfort.

I like Abena fixation pants but they don't look like normal under wear.

It seems like the large full coverage granny panty I mentioned above fits all of your criteria, is there a reason you don't want to try them? You say you want them to look like normal underwear and they do because they are, well, normal underwear.

These work well for me when I need to keep my brief in place and concealed. Typically I wear pants that are tighter in the crotch to keep my brief in place but if I'm wearing shorts or pants that are loose in the crotch then I'll always wear compression shorts.
They're hands down the best choice because they allow the crotch of the brief to expand as it's used but still keeps everything in place. I hope that makes sense.

@Padded53 I have also tried wearing a granny panty over the diaper, mostly to hide the diaper, and you’re right; they’re cool in temperature and keep things nice and together.

@HappilyRetired2 I cannot recommend Merino wool enough, on any part of the body with any external temperature. Merino can cool you down and heat you up simultaneously. It’s a miracle product. It also excels at absorbing human odors, for over a week of daily use. Icebreaker from New Zealand makes the very best in the world, but they sure cost a pretty penny. I think they’re worth it. I won’t any other sock any more other than merino wool. My shoes never get stinky because of it. If SmartWool (from the US) makes underwear, they’re nearly equal in quality as Icebreaker.

I'm not sure, but I suspect Craig is looking for something that can be easily changed without having to take off the pants - hence the Velcro on the side. So a simple pair of fixer pants won't do the trick here.

I'm also looking for something like this, but with moderate success as well. There are a lot of PU versions on the market, but almost none that are cotton only.

So for now, it looks like you'll have to sew it yourself....